At Pawsture, we are proud supporters of 4 animal rescue organizations that are close to our hearts.
We believe that these organizations have made a significant difference to the lives of animals and we are eternally grateful for their dedication and commitment.
Upon checkout, you will be given the opportunity to choose which rescue organization you wish to support. Simply select the organization of choice and be confident to know that a portion of the total sale amount will be automatically processed by the Pledgeling Foundation using its Give & Grow app.
What if I don't select one of the 4 organizations provided?
We will automatically split the donation equally amongst all the rescue organizations we selected. How and when do the charities receive the donation amounts?
We use the Give & Grow app by Pledgeling
to manage our company's donations. After every calendar quarter, Give & Grow will calculate the donation amount we have contributed and send the donations to the rescue organizations within 45 days of the end of each calendar quarter. Could you tell me how my purchase helps animals? What contribution does 5% make?
While we cannot specify what amount of your contribution goes to any specific impact with the rescue organization, we want to give you a rest assurance that the money collected is sent to our charity partners and helping animals in need.
With millions of animals in shelters, rescue organizations have a lot of mouths to feed. It is estimated that $1 could provide 20 meals. This means your purchase at Pawsture can help keep these pets fed while they wait to find their forever homes!
||Meals to Feed Shelter Animals
|$50 and more
||50 and more
If I return an item, do the rescue organizations still get the donation?
Yes, of course. We are going to still make sure the organizations get the donation amount even if you return the item. That’s our pledge to pets and we take on that cost personally.
Tell me more about the organizations you support.
Yes, we're happy to share more (and thank you for asking). Take a look at the chart below and we hope it answers most of the questions you have. You can also CONTACT US for any additional inquiries about these organizations.
| PetSmart Charities
||Best Friends Animal Society
|PetSmart Charities is a 501(c)(3) organization and PetSmart Charities of Canada is a registered charity separate from PetSmart, Inc.
The organization grants more money to directly help pets in need than any other animal welfare group in North America, with a focus on funding spay/neuter services that help communities solve the problem of pet overpopulation.
Motto: "Saving the lives of homeless pets"
- More than 500,000 dogs and cats find homes each year through its adoption programs in all its PetSmart stores and sponsored adoption events
- 214,206 dogs found lifelong, loving homes through Petsmart Charities Programs
- Donated more than 60 million pet meals through The Buy A Bag, Give A Meal program
- Donated more than $3 million to emergency relief efforts
Visit their site
|Best Friends Animal Society, founded in its present form in 1991, is an American nonprofit 501 animal welfare organization
The organization has made a pledge to more than 4,100 dogs and cats killed every day in animal shelters “to reach no-kill in this country by 2025”.
Motto: "Save Them All"
- Maintains the nation’s largest no-kill sanctuary for companion animals, called the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
- Manages the Best Friends Network, comprising more than 1,900 animal welfare organizations working toward no-kill
- Hosts super adoption events in cities across the country, while providing spay/neuter and educational programs nationwide.
- Hosts a nationwide database of adoptable pets - search for adoptable pets here
Visit their site
|American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
||Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation
|The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) was the first humane society to be established in North America and is, today, one of the largest in the world.
The organization was founded on the belief that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans and must be protected under the law.
Motto: " We Are Their Voice"
- 47,000 animals rescued or assisted
- 4,756 adoptions from the ASPCA Adoption Center
- Granted $12 million to Animal Welfare
- Performed 89,768 spay/neuter surgeries
Visit their site
|The Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation (AHWF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused solely on rescuing abused and neglected animals.
The organization rescues the animals, provides full rehabilitation services, and then works to find them their fur-ever families.
Motto: "This is how movements are born. This is how cultures are created. One man and a single effort, it becomes a nation."
- Initiated the creation of H.R. 1406 titled, Dog and Cat Meat Trade Prohibition Act
- Introduced a Canine Microchip Program in an effort to protect family pets from being kidnapped, tortured, and slaughtered for meat consumption in mainland China
- Manages the Gupo Market Revitalization Project with the objective to stop animal slaughtering
- Maintains a shelter located in Changsha, China housing 200 plus dogs that have all been rescued from the biggest slaughterhouses in Northern China.
Visit their site